The latest Pulse Survey from Northstar Meeting Group has unveiled the changing expectations of meeting planners.
The survey, which assesses how the global pandemic has affected meeting planners on a bi-weekly basis, has revealed more planners have rescheduled events to autumn 2020 with a slight increase in events moving to 2021. Key insights include:
- 83% of meeting planner respondents report they’re working full-time – consistent with the previous survey
- 58% of those surveyed still expect to hold meetings in this calendar year – down significantly from 71% two weeks ago
- 39% foresee holding those delayed events next year at the earliest
- 50% of respondents will wait for the first half of 2021, and 10% will opt for the second half of next year at the earliest
- 31% of respondents are still sourcing and booking business – down from 40% in the last survey
To access the full Pulse report, click here.